Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Three days

I swear, we have umpteen gazillion computers and/or laptops in our house, and there's something wrong with every single one of them; add to that, I haven't had internet access in nearly a month -- long story, but suffice it to say that everything has become cost prohibitive...

*sigh*

Frustration.

And the Olympics loom.

Like "The Ring"...times five, I guess.


You have no idea how much I want to write about all the reasons why both Romney and Obama are unacceptable choices (I won't vote at all)...about the "Pyramid Mountain" fire...about that pervert Sandusky and the face-eating freak; about Ted Eastburn and Memorial Hospital and some of the things I recently heard went down...about the unsolved murder of Barbara Freyschlag (whose husband was out of town trying to schmooze USOC bigwigs into establishing the Olympic Hall of Fame in Colorado Springs), and mostly, mostly, mostly about the USOC and Banning Lewis Ranch...

What types of things were happening out east while we were all agog and gazing westward, huh? I know there was election that none of us even seemed to notice...

My internet time is fleeting and spare...I'll write when I can, as I can, until my technical difficulties ease up.

Praying for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment