Sunday, January 24, 2016

THE DOCTORS: Dr. Jose "Mengele" Barrios





HEY KIDS!

WHO WANTS A CAMERA?

UP THEIR BUTT??

WELL TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY:  

DR. JOSE "MENGELE" BARRIOS OF ROCKY MOUNTAIN PEDIATRIC GASTROENTEROLOGY 

IS ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS NOW!!!


This is the doctor who recklessly and relentlessly insisted on performing a colonoscopy on our son.  I have the recording of our appointment with him...somewhere. 

But I don't want to wait to post this any longer, and have Drs. Woodruff and Johnson be like, "Hey, what about Barrios? He too bore false witness on you and your family."

Indeed.

Not only that: I discovered a direct business relationship between Rocky Mountain Pediatric Gastroenterology and the judge in our case, the Honorable Thomas Loewen Kennedy (ret.).

Hizzonah Kennedy ruled the kangaroo court that facilitated the wrongful removal of our children; he knew about the near-fatal incidence of malpractice at Childrens Hospital in Colorado Springs and did not give a damn. After I stated on the record that I had discovered a conflict of interest, Kennedy abruptly announced his retirement...right after having been re-elected to the bench.

Dr. Barrios "prescribes" MiraLAX like it's Kool-Aid.  Though his MiraLAX cleanout was ineffective, Barrios even so was so anxious to shove a camera up my son's butt and make that money, he didn't care that my son's intestines were still full of stool.

But I cared -- A LOT.

Barrios reported that I was medically neglecting my son when I refused to consent to the colonoscopy procedure, and testified in court that I suffered from Munchausen's Syndrome by Proxy.

Run the other way if you see this one coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment