Wednesday, January 13, 2016

MEMORIAL HOSPITAL WEEK: Larry McEvoy

9/18/11





On Friday, January 14, 2011, I posted a piece I called "Tingling." It featured five YouTube videos wherein Larry McEvoy spoke animatedly to the camera about all the reasons why changing Memorial Hospital's governance structure was a hella good idea for the city of Colorado Springs.  


Over the months, as this Memorial thing dragged on inexorably, I would tell folks to check out that post; indeed, I did so recently, after confessing that Dr. McEvoy called to my mind fretful images of Ted Haggard on speed, Tom Cruise touting scientology, and a time-share huckster, intent on closing a sale with a sucka.  



Those of you who watched the videos know *exactly* what I'm talking about.


It set my spidey-sense to tinglin'.  

Well, well...I'm not sure when it happened, but I just learned those videos have been made "private."

Which set my spidey-sense to jangle.



I sent a note to Brian Newsome, Memorial Hospital spokesman, asking why; I'll let you know if I hear back.  

How I wish I'd downloaded those flicks...there must have been something very good there.  Here are the screen grabs, though.

I wonder what Ted Eastburn thought of him?  

Suffice it to say I am on this fool like ugly on an ape, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment