Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanks, I needed that


haven't written since the election,
which left me despondent and morose...
just came across a facebook message sent to me October 19, 2012;
to the person who penned it:  thanks...I needed that.


Hi,
You don't know me...I got so hooked on your blog this a.m. decided to not work today (and read instead)...I could bore you with a long story...but I won't...feel as if we are connected and yet have never met. I had a very odd string of coincidences over the weekend that led me to America the Beautiful Park...and have done some crazy research into the Olympics over the past couple of years and ...then I find your blog. Thank God I'm not alone in this. You are an amazing researcher! Thank you Thank you Thank you







No comments:

Post a Comment