Monday, April 25, 2011

!Crazy Lady Red Alert!

I know, I know, I know...at the end of my most popular article, "THREE: REVELATION" it starts to sound a little bit...crazy; I wrote what I felt I'd been spiritually commanded to.

But think about it:  Glenn Gustafson, Chief Financial Officer of Colorado Springs School District 11, said during a board meeting  that the logistical decisions pertaining to the moving of records from Walnut Street to the Warehouse was complicated, in part, by the stockpiles of H1N1 vaccination supplies they have stored there.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????


Below are links to important related content




I don't care if you believe me or not...I urge you to read these posts and to start paying attention!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment