Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Checkpoint

Hi, all:

Well, during the whole TSA uproar, I promised to clue you in to some of the dangers we citizens face closer to home...at the hands of some of those who swore to protect and serve us.

Friends, I know that we all hate a drunk driver -- believe me, I tend to hate drunks PERIOD, driving or otherwise.  As far as I'm concerned, all drunks are dangerous, and a drunk driver is a plain old menace to society.

You know what else is a menace?  A bad cop with a crap attitude and a short fuse (or minidickitis; I'm Sorry, and pardon my French, but We Need to Wonder WTF, friends).

And that's who each and every one of us is in danger of encountering...sitting on our porch...walking across the street...wandering around on campus...driving a car...and especially, at the surprise sobriety checkpoints that have been set up for our safety during the winter holiday season.

I hope that the first troubling video posted herein will be enough to keep you watching the troubling ones that follow...and hopefully, all of it together will be enough to make you THINK.  I will be adding videos to this post.

Be safe.  Be aware.  Be prepared.

If they'd do it to a barking dog...the sassy driver has plenty to fear.

Whatever you do, DON'T pass the roadside sobriety test

 

No comments:

Post a Comment