Sunday, December 26, 2010

Being Mark Barna

Have you ever seen the movie, "Being John Malkovich"?  Nominated for three Oscars, it's about a guy who discovers a portal that allows people to get inside the head of John Malkovich for fifteen minutes.

I found a similar portal that allows people to get inside the head of Mark Barna for fifteen minutes:  it's called "The Gazette."

Let's open it up and see what it's like, being Mark Barna:

"...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...

"DRAT, ALWAYS THE BRIDESMAID AND NEVER THE BRIDE!!!

"NEW FLOWER:

"He loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not...he loves me...he loves me not..."

Your fifteen minutes are up; I guess what they say is true:  time flies when you're having fun...
Somebody marry him, already, so he can stfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment