Thursday, September 29, 2011

Elaine Naleski for School Board

People keep looking up this Elaine Naleski piece.
Ya know, I wrote this when I still believed in District 11...
When I still believed involved parents could make a difference in their schools...
And active citizens could make a difference in their communities.
All of that was a lifetime ago.
I stopped involving myself in school stuff 
After our children were snatched away from our loving care...
With the help and explicit involvement of Colorado Springs School District 11

I don't know what's going on at D11 anymore, nor do I give a hot damn;
Most likely, business as usual.
Back then, I wrote a lot of nice things about a lot of people who turned out to be not so very.
Elaine Naleski never did me wrong personally...
But at this point, she's rubbed elbows with Jan Tanner for more than a decade...
And I'm not sure it's possible to wash off that kind of a taint.
My opinion now is this:
If they ran for office, they likely ran crooked.
2015

Good manners, good taste and so very gracious, 
One of the most genuine women I'll ever meet.
Always with a smile and the right word ready
I think she's really neat.
'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment