Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 Lies

I had the TV on whilst picking up around the house...a PBS special about the 9/11 memorial - did you know that effort was called "Project Rebirth?"  

I wasn't watching it really, because I felt myself become saturated with talk about 9/11 some time back in early August...but my increasingly deaf ears happened to catch someone mention "the fountain."  I stopped what I was doing to go and take a look...wanting to see it, and expecting some type of water screen construct.  

I wasn't disappointed.




I had spent a week - almost two -  feeling flummoxed and confused about what to write about September 11.  I felt I was supposed to write something, and indeed, wanted to badly...but I found myself plagued by the twin questions of where to begin, and then to go where?

I found my answer to the first question in the form of that fountain; I guess we'll learn the answer to the latter question together, when we reach the end of this post.

I wrote once before about 9/11, and of the nightmare I dreamt on its eve...of how my shock and awe soon gave way to suspicion and disbelief. I've never really ventured from that place of doubt.

I know there are still some of you out there who still believe it was a terrorist attack, and my intention is not to argue with you - the destruction of those buildings was *plainly* a controlled demolition...and if your eyes are still blind to that reality, then we're on entirely uncommon ground.


Then there were the strange calls that were made from the airplanes.



Cecee Lyles' husband is one of the only sincere-sounding people I've heard speak on this subject; I've often wondered what became of him; lots of 9/11 witnesses have died prematurely, often under unusual circumstances.



I dunno about you, but I cried off and on that whole day - and if anyone I knew had been killed...ugh.  Yet this mother chuckles as she relates her final conversation with her son, supposedly killed that same day!



I found the information in the video below quite helpful.


I learned recently of questions regarding the victims.




So, what:  everyone on the flight happened to have a similarly named doppleganger onboard with them?



And what should we make of these odd witnesses?  


And I really love this firefighter, who's been working in the rubble since 11:00 a.m. that morning; gee, not a speck of dust on his fireman costume OR hat - that brother's smoove.   "It looks like Vietnam."  What the hell? He's not even old enough to remember anything about Vietnam...such a strange and fake thing to say...a total fake witness.



It was a lot harder to find firefighters who told an unbelievable story; maybe that's why they weren't invited to the memorial service...maybe that's why so many of them are dead or dying.



Then there's the footage of the catastrophe itself...






And I would be remiss if I failed to mention our nation's leadership.  Our president at the time, the idiot George W. Bush, was and is a fake and a liar...



The speech he gave in the video below is the epitome of unbelievable, and utterly devoid of any comfort; love the way he struggles over the word "assuage."


...as is the charlatan pretending to be our president now.  "Be still, and know that I am God.  I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earths."  Why is this fool reading from the Bible, and not the Holy Koran?  


So, now New York has its own gigantic "Face of Horus", complete with nose...and its own America the Beautiful Park-like water screen, right at ONE WORLD Trade Center Avenue - HOORAY.  I FEEL BETTER NOW, DON'T YOU?

And what to make of the "Crescent of Embrace" bullshit?


Whoever named it is the same asshole responsible for that DUMBASS POEM that was read at Obama's inauguration..."Praise Song for the Day"!


Talk about noise and bramble!!!! Give me a break!!!!!!  WHY ARE WE ALL TAKING THIS LYING DOWN???  COME ON AMERICA - WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE STRENGTH TO CALL A SPADE A SPADE...WHY AREN'T WE BRAVE ENOUGH TO CALL THE LIE A LIE????

My familymy husband, our two kids at the time, and I - stood at the top of those twin towers just two years earlier...smiling and waving for the camera on a beautiful September day - oh, if I come across those photographs, I WILL post them.

So when I came across this photograph of the towers above the clouds, I had to catch my breath.  "How beautiful," I remember thinking...my sense of wonderment quickly turning to nausea as I scrolled down to see the comments from the native New Yorkers...asking questions like "How come we can't see the top of the Empire State Building in the picture?  This is totally FAKE!"  





Some will say it's un-American of me to question these things, but I disagree.  This post is in honor of all those who really did die because of this event; it's for the United States of America - land that I love, for my fellow Americans and for all who love America; this post is for all lovers of the truth: September 11 is the biggest lie...and our belief in the lie is the greatest dishonor we could give to the dead.

I close this post by repeating a warning I've given before:  Within nine to twelve months, we will all see another hoax...similar, probably bigger; we will as a nation suffer a tragedy that will eclipse 9/11.  It WILL involve similar optical illusions, likely via the use of water screen technology...and it will have a link to the Olympics.

FRIENDS:  OPEN YOUR EYES. LOOK ALL AROUND. UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU SEE.

And so here we are...at the end.

May the victims of this egregious lie rest in peace
and those complicit, rot in Hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment