Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wassa madda wit' you, hat?

Well, all, just a quick word.  I've been so busy with the kids, and with work...where apparently I am Queen of Dunce -- I cannot tell you how stupid I feel at times...never realized how hard waitressing can be.

But the customers make it all worthwhile.

Here's just a little something I happened to stumble across this morning, in between studying the menu and trying to figure out what comes with green chili and what comes with hash browns.  It's about L. Ron Hubbard, founder of Scientology...you know, Tom Cruise, Rosie O'Donnell, that shrew from King of Queens...

No negroes on that list; perhaps we're all too busy talking to our hats!

Methinks thetans are to blame for liberalism.

I really like this video, and have no doubt whatsoever that you'll like it too; enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment