Monday, February 25, 2013

Un-American

 I accidentally saved over the date this was originally written...circa 2009



OK, those of you who just blindly accept that this guy is a natural-born citizen...
...what about this?  


I'll tell you what: in the Colorado and America that I come from, you better have a VERY GOOD REASON not to salute the flag during the National Anthem...like YOUR ARM IS BROKEN or YOU'RE AN IMBECILE...or YOU'RE NOT FROM AMERICA -- otherwise, an asshole who refused to salute the flag might be considered an UNAMERICAN COMMIE and risk a GROUP BEATDOWN.



But instead, you voted him into office.
As far as I'm concerned, he's not black, nor is he American.  I hope you're all loving your Un-American, Kenyan Communist president.



There are all kinds of laws, ya know; I mean, I didn't know that it was illegal to fly another country's flag atop our own, but that just goes to show how much I know about Flag Law.  What I do remember from civics class, however (do they even still TEACH civics in school anymore?), is that you must be a natural born citizen to run for the office of President of the United States.  Why are we all being so quick to dismiss this?  I'LL TELL YOU WHAT:  I WOULD NEED TO SHOW A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO ENROLL MY KIDS IN SCHOOL; WHY ARE WE AS A NATION SWEEPING THIS ISSUE UNDER THE RUG?  FOR SOME AFRICAN DUDE WHO REFUSES TO SALUTE OUR NATION'S FLAG???


Ugh, it makes me sick how the hypocrites lambaste Doug Bruce because he didn't want to pass some new aesthetic law to put some new, costly and unnecessary bells and whistles on our veterans (who ARE great), but they just sit complacently when our 
COMMANDER IN CHIEF SHITS ON OUR COUNTRY RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR FACES.


THINK ABOUT IT, MY COUNTRYMEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment