Friday, December 9, 2011

The accidental cannibals












Well, I don't know about y'all, but the posts I did on the food "taste enhancers" derived from aborted human fetuses really had an impact on me - I really haven't eaten much at all for nearly a week...and  admit that "hate to see good food go to waste" me threw out all kinds of Nestle and Kraft products...never will another Starbucks product pass my lips...and Pepsi, well we were never really Pepsi people anyway.



(note:  Campbell's has cut its ties with Senomyx; M&M/Mars products are safe)







And so what's with the crazy story I came across today...with China all in a snit because some "Pulpy Milky" yogurt drink killed a child.



Well, I'm real sorry to hear about that kid dying.  How about all the other kids that died from the infant formula mess? What about the Chinese fetus soup?  




I mean, to be quite honest with you, I can't even go any further with this post...I just gotta get it out and up and over with .


LISTEN:  IF THIS IS WHAT CHINESE PEOPLE ARE OK WITH...IF THIS IS WHAT THEY EAT THEMSELVES...THERE'S NOTHING THAT WOULD STOP THEM FROM REQUIRING THEIR SLAVE LABOR FORCE (US) FROM EATING WHATEVER THE HELL THEY WANT US TO.




I guess when I look at things that way, the Nestle isn't quite so bad...

Um...yeah, actually it still is.



No comments:

Post a Comment