Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Owl's Vanity - Updated

 Satanic Colorado Springs
Originally posted May 2011


Small update right before that grand image of Lilith; look for the Latin in blue.


Sorry for the repeat postings
I'm not working on my regular laptop
A couple of new vids added to this post...
and my own vanity added to the very end of it.











"And it shall come to pass afterward, 
that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; 
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, 
your old men shall dream dreams, 
your young men shall see visions."


"All is Vanity"
Charles Allan Gilbert (1873-1929)

* * * * * * * *


This is the corner of Tejon I dreamt of on the eve of September 11, 2001
and wrote about in my post Dream Street 9/11.



Do you see the owl?

I saw it for the first time about a week ago,
and have been somewhat heartbroken ever since.




Of course, I can't go back to not seeing it --
it's like that picture of a princess that turns into an ugly-duck woman
with a turn of the eye.




If the eyes are the windows to the soul,
then all I can say is that some times,
enlightenment is so blindingly bright that it's painful...
hurting my two eyes...my third...and my fourth, along with my soul.



spider eyes

According to the original plat map for the city,
Tejon Street and Pikes Peak Avenue are the equivalent of
most towns' First Avenue and Main Street...
the new First and Main isn't the same.

Strange that a statue of Spencer Penrose
stares at the Antlers Hotel at that crossroads.

UPDATE:

On the clock is the following expression:


Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

(Latin). While we live, let us enjoy life. 
The motto of Dr. Doddridge's coat of arms, which he converted into the subjoined epigram —
`Live, while you live,' the epicure would say,
`And seize the pleasures of the present day.'
`Live, while you live,' the sacred preacher cries,
`And give to God each moment as it flies.'
Lord, in my views let each united be;
I live in pleasure, when I live to thee.
Source: Dictionary of Phrase and Fable, E. Cobham Brewer, 1894


At this point, I can only see that General Palmer and Spencer Penrose
were both involved with Freemasonry and the occult.

I graduated from Palmer,
I know I might learn things that might hurt me,
but I'm prepared.





I CANNOT EMBED THIS BLASTED %$#ING VIDEO
WHICH EXPLAINS SO MUCH
SO HERE'S THE LINK
http://youtu.be/luBPNbH5yOw



Lillith
Those pagans, 
so convinced that they're clever,
so convinced that they're smarter than the rest of us,
hiding things in plain sight
laughing at us for looking at things through rose-colored glasses


Of course, what else can the unillumined do, but gullibly believe.





Those Satanists, 
pretending to pray to their false gods and goddesses
  sky-clad in moonlight, frantically performing their vain sex-majik orgy rituals
getting laid by whomever's up next
feeling holy while worshiping harlots and whoremongers





Wouldn't Mr. Crowley be proud?




daring the dumb of us to stand before mirrors in dark bathrooms behind locked doors,
urging us to utter  "Candyman" or "Bloody Mary" three times,
tempting us to summon demon spirits into our realities




Those same Satanists are afraid to look at this picture for a minute;
terrified of the spirit that they might summon into their hearts
petrified that eyes might open --
including their own....


Are you afraid?


I was afraid when I first had the three dreams.
But since then, I've come to see them as the literal manifestation of the Holy Spirit.
And I'm not afraid any longer.
Indeed, and though it might sound crazy, cloaked as I am in the armor of the Lord,
I am fearless and all-powerful.


Hungry, sometimes...broke -- always, it seems.
But never afraid...because I am never alone.


How many of you can say the same?

You know, y'all...
My eyes were opened to all of these optical illusions,
and all of the crazy, strange stuff I've learned about Colorado Springs
was taught to me by no man...


all of it - every single bit of it - was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit.


I'd have a very hard time believing it myself
 -- indeed, sometimes, I still do --
even though it all happened to me personally.

believe it, or don't, friends...

Christ is Risen
Christ is King
Christ is Lord





To the Illuminated Elite:
Your owl,
when added to the boat made out of black people,
the expensive monstrosity that is America the Beautiful Park,
and its centerpiece, the sadly obscene Julie Penrose Fountain,
marks the FOURTH shitty masonic object hidden in plain view
that I happened to pick up on.
Now, that's *gotta* make you feel scared and stupid...
and just goes to show:  you might be a lot richer and whiter
but you're not half as bright as you think you are...
not even an eighth as bright as me,
the light given to me by His Grace,
allowing me to see in the dark as well as, if not better than, yourselves.
My God continues to punk your false gods,
using nothing more than an insignificant little brown spider.
Maybe that's what was meant with the faith and mustard seed thing.

~ tee hee ~

No comments:

Post a Comment