Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shout-out

Neat how the Gazette chose to electronically publish two letters in a row from a liberal-sounding Ms. Susan Craig, but wouldn't run this one from Sunday's Gazette:


* * * * * * * *

"Well, I would say it's hard to believe that an organization can be so out of touch with what our morals are and how this country was founded.  Gay pride splashed across the front page, along with being pro-abortion and saying that 'It isn't a crime to be here illegally.'

"After seeing all four corners of common sense, I just can't get over how you offend 70+ percent of your readers to gladly accommodate a select few. You want our children accepting this? Mine will not! I find your liberal leftist views offensive, as do several thousand of your other subscribers. Before I cancel my subscription, I thought I'd just represent the majority and let you know how we feel. If you feel these topics need advertising, fine. Just don't glamorize them.

"Everybody wonders why this country is going down the tubes.  Well, the liberal left is getting us there quick, thanks to papers like The Gazette.  We have kids to raise, the right way!"

-- James Norwood, Colorado Springs

* * * * * * * *

Sometimes I feel so alone...but now is not one of them. 

As the blues singer Taj Mahal once sang, "Right on with the right on."

This is a shout-out to all like-minded individuals:  Let us all stand united, joining forces and our voices when it comes election time.

No comments:

Post a Comment