Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trojan Horse

re-run from last July


A disquieted wind rushes through me
I close my eyes, inhale deeply
I exhale slowly and open my eyes
Thinking of things He brings me to wonder
Finding the things He asks me to seek
Putting in words evil secrets unspoken
The ink from my sword cause the pages to bleed




Starting with the newest discoveries:




Researchers create a 3D display by projecting onto dripping water
 
Researchers have created a new 3D "volumetric" display (i.e., true-3D with actual depth).  The 'screen' is actually 4 waterfalls -- made by water dripping from tiny steel needles.  Each such waterfall displays a 50x60' image projected onto it, using a single projector that quickly switches between images for each layer.  


O.K., so consider how a droplet of water on your fingertip magnifies your fingerprint; so, probably whatever image is displayed on such a water screen would be similarly magnified...even *huge*.   I mean...what if something was being projected onto the fountain from Pikes Peak; we're talking about ENORMOUS.


Just in case you didn't know, America the Beautiful Park *is* set up to present movies; "Summer Movies in the Park" was an event that was held for several years.   






If you go down to the park and enter it from in between the two obelisks (the snake eyes), you'll notice these two, raised bushy areas.  For some reason, they struck me as curious, and when I took a closer look, I saw what appeared to be sound and lighting equipment.  Actually, I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that a lot of the "greenery" in the park is fake, and concealing audio/visual equipment.


I have indicated the buildings that would most likely house a projector.




If you actually follow my blog, you know that I have described four "God" dreams -- miraculous dreams I had in the year 2000, which I described in detail in Two: Illustration, and Becoming Spydra, and which brought my life as an atheist to an immediate and permanent end.


Well, there were three other “God” dreams I had; I didn't realize then how prophetic they would be now...and they have done MUCH to reinforce my faith, and wonder, and awe in God; they have done MUCH to further render unshakable my own belief in the veracity of what God has revealed to me.


One dream occurred the night before September 11, 2001, which will be its own, shortly upcoming post.


The two others occurred during the summer of 2004.  Here is the first; the other will also be its own post:
I was in a car, driving north on I-25 rounding the bend by Motor City, when I heard an incredibly loud male voice; it was not a shouting voice, but very, very loud, and seeming to emanate from behind the mountains.  I remembered thinking that everyone in the county had to have been able to hear the voice.
The voice began to intone biblical chapters and verse; I don’t remember precisely what the scriptures were, but for example, “KINGS 17:10….1 CORINTHIANS 38:9…JUDGES 5:27…
My math phobia jumping to the forefront of my mind, I remember thinking, “Oh my God, I’m having a God dream; I’ll never remember all of those numbers!”
At that point, the voice suddenly said “SAUL.” 
I said, “Sal?”
The voice said, “NOT SAL; SAUL.
I said, “Salt?”
Came again the voice, “NOT SALT…SAUL.
And then I woke up.
Well, just in case you didn’t know, the I-25/Motor City bend is where the southern-most point of the Conejos District once stood –- the neighborhood that was demolished in order to erect America the Beautiful Park.   And the loudness of the sound...just makes me think very much of the Open Air Cinema equipment that is part and parcel of the park.  


The I-25/Motor City bend is what would comprise the eyebrow of Horus' dark eye, i.e. the Drake Power Plant.


I'm telling you about that dream now because of the coincidence of two recent events:  the total solar eclipse -- an event that is plainly depicted on the dragon's crown of my plate -- and the release of the movie "Salt"


I'll break it all down more minutely in an upcoming post.


My lucky number is 22, and The Book of Revelations is the only one with exactly 22 chapters...so I studied it especially. It is the final book of the Bible, written by a man who claimed -- just as I -- to have dreamed about the "end times" which were revealed to him by a giant angel.  




Revelation 13:13.


13And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men. 











14Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. 










For those of you vociferous anti-Bible-ists, the story of the Trojan Horse dawned upon me.  As you may recall, this is the story of how the Greeks presented the Trojans with a gift -- an enormous sculpture of a horse, that unbeknownst to the Trojans was hollow; and contained a battalion of Greek soldiers.  


Believing the sculpture to be a peace offering from the Greeks, the Trojans brought the sculpture into their city gates, and, believing that the war was over, partied like it was 1999.  The sated Trojans passed out...and then by the light of the moon, the Greeks quietly crept out from the sculpture, opened up the city gates to a waiting Greek battalion, and together sacked the city of Troy.  

I've already told you that the urban renewal site in which America the Beautiful Park stands is slated to one day become a development known as "City Gate."  Further, and as always, I recently found the ubiquitous Jan Tanner link in that the City of Naples, Florida -- across the pond from  her Inflated Dough partner Mark Tanner's beach compound -- ALSO has a planned development called "City Gate."  Strangely enough, Naples is also home to a company called DPMD, LLC -- a company identically named as the DPMD, LLC that the Tanners voluntarily dissolved three days after I publicized Jan's undisclosed, no-bid, multi-million dollar pizza contract with Colorado Springs School District 11.  




Apparently, an oracle had warned the Trojans to "Beware of Greeks bearing gifts."

Costas Romboccos -- Greek; largely responsible for the matching plaques at America the Beautiful Park and atop Pikes Peak.
USOC -- Greek, ultimately; involved in manifold and untold ways with the construction of America the Beautiful Park.
Theta Chi Gamma Lambda Alumni Corporation -- a group of tightly-knit college fraternal organizations somehow linked to Scott Noyes...son of Dick and Judy Noyes.
















I was also able to find a connection to a company called Delta Directional Drilling...which again led me to wonder:  perhaps the fountain isn't winding something; perhaps it's drilling something -- something that could somehow cause an earth disturbance...





I will detail these links more closely in an upcoming post.  


The events surrounding the Trojan Horse were foretold by a woman named CassanDRA (SpyDRA), whose predictions were always accurate but never believed, due to a curse placed upon her by Apollo.

Listen, my friends, because this is the way that it is:  SOMETHING amazing will soon take place that will deceive many of us into wrongly believing that something big is taking place in the sky...possibly even coming down the mountains; a false-flag attack against the United States, perhaps, or even an alien invasion.


Supposedly at this time, people will believe what they are seeing, what they are hearing, what they are FEELING is REAL...the sounds will literally resound within us; how could that be possible?  Well, maybe if we all ate our Wheaties we'd all be good antennae it would work alright -- check out this disturbing video I came across pertaining to all that "iron fortification" they've done on our foods!



Unidentified man seated within
the Julie Penrose/Continuum Fountain
Now, I'm not necessarily saying that aliens are hiding inside the fountain and will flood out at an appointed time -- but what if it looked like such a thing was happening...what would you and yours do?


We will see something in the sky, but it will be a trick....essentially smoke and mirrors; while most of us are staring up at the sky with mouths ajar is exactly when we should be getting the hell out of Dodge...or alternatively, sheltering in place and hunkering down as best we are able.  It will be while we are all standing in shock and awe that the enemy will be getting into position...it will be while we're all rubbing our eyes to make sure we're not dreaming that will be most opportune for us to skedaddle!!!!



YOU DON'T HAVE TO ASK IF YOU'RE DREAMING -- I ALREADY DID THE DREAMING FOR YOU!!!!


As with 9/11, there will be elements of the real intermixed with the orchestrated.  These people will use weapons on us that we're unaccustomed to...weapons we've never seen or heard of before -- but a lot of this will be MIND OVER MATTER!!



IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO BELIEVE ME, AT LEAST GO AND GET YOURSELF SOME MRE'S, AND CANDLES, AND SURVIVAL TYPE EQUIPMENT; RESEARCH THE VIDEOS AND CLAIMS THAT I MAKE HERE MORE CLOSELY YOURSELVES, AND REACH YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!!!






PERHAPS IT'S JUST MY OWN OPINION...PARANOIA...DELUSIONS OF GRANDEUR???  BUT CALL IT WHAT YOU WILL...FROM THE PREPONDERANCE LEVEL OF EVIDENCE, FACTORS ARE BEGINNING TO WEIGH AGAINST THE FOUNTAIN AND THE PEOPLE BEHIND AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL PARK.  




I LOVE YOU, PEOPLE OF COLORADO SPRINGS...AND FOR WHATEVER REASON, I BELIEVE IT IS IMPORTANT THAT AS MANY OF US ARE NOT DECEIVED WHEN THIS SHIT ACTUALLY COMES FLYING DOWN THE PIKE.  LET US NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN!!!

 
And so that you have better idea of what is being discussed, here is Chapter 13 of the Book of Revelations.




Revelation 13 (King James Version)




Revelation 13

 1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
 5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
 9If any man have an ear, let him hear.
 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
 11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
 14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
 17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.













No comments:

Post a Comment