Monday, May 16, 2011

Decoding Skorman: "Opportunity Springs"

(3/23/11)

I only had a second to look at Skorman's 10-Point Plan...but in that moment, several canned slogans and repeated phrases jumped out at me.  So, in case you're like me, and this is the first time you're seeing this document as well, I wish us both happy word sleuthing.

Tell ya what -- tomorrow, I'll provide you with my list of what seems especially scripted and rehearsed...and then we can use that list as our doublespeak guide map; I'll bet you anything that Progressive pretenders across the nation and around the world are similarly lobbing these exact same catch-phrases back and forth, rehearsing and repeating them like some sort of mumbo-jumbo chant, and feeling like they themselves were the clever colloquial coiner.


SKO-12pg_handout-RVSD-3-11-11

No comments:

Post a Comment