Monday, May 16, 2011

Decoding Skorman: "Double-Speak Overview"

(3/24/11)

I'm aware that the yellow-highlighting does not appear as intended...so, let's pretend it's a classified document, with the scary and questionable stuff censored.

Judging from all that yellow..THERE'S PLENTY OF SECRET BULLSH*T TO BE FOUND IN SKORMAN'S 10-POINT PLAN.

See the original document here:
http://skorman4mayor.com/wp-content/uploads/SKO-OpportunitySprings-4pgr-web.pdf

I'm getting this up now, so that you can take a look at it whilst I rest; YES, I did stay up all night researching this information -- again -- and I just have to catch a little bit of shut eye before launching into the first main category of "economic gardening."

No, friends...I really hate to break this to those of you who thought the Economic Gardening thing was some bright idea Skorman and his friends thought up all on their own...but it's not -- not by a long shot.

SKO Opportunity Springs 4pgr Web

No comments:

Post a Comment