Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Vacation





I'm *so* glad the mayoral race is over.


I poured my heart and soul into exposing the local liberal left, and know I made a significant impact.


Unfortunately, it was all to the detriment of my family: 



  • My husband reminds me again and again that I didn't get paid for any of it -- not a single solitary dime, matter of factly.  
  • My house is suffering and overflowing with laundry that needs to be done and we don't have the money to do; 
  • My marriage is suffering, and our kids are feeling the results of it all.

Will we work it out?  Probably; hopefully; prayerfully.


But at least I know that this city -- my hometown -- is the better, in part due to *my* efforts; I truly and honestly believe that.


I'm going to take a short break from everything for a while; the computer has really become my square-headed boyfriend, and I guess it's not cool how much we dally with one another, unmindful of who's around, whether they're watching and how they might feel about it.




So, I'm going to re-run my sybilline series of articles, along with some other favorites of mine; just re-runs until and unless I feel the need to opine on something big...or until I get my head on right again -- which ever comes first, I guess.


Take care and God Bless kids -- I'll let you know if and how it all works out.


peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment