Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Kicking hard on the homestretch




! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! VOTE STEVE BACH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

We're in the homestretch, folks - time to kick hard. 

Steve Bach simply *IS* the RIGHT choice to lead Colorado Springs.  Bach has an easy confidence about him; Bach walks tall; Bach speaks well; Bach is sincere; Bach has focus.  I like him, and I like what he has to say...I like what he says he'll do, and you know what?  I love his idea of "Elevating Our Experience."  I LOVE IT.




In contrast, Skorman always looks like he's shrinking from something...like an abused dog does when you raise your hand; Skorman flinches.  Skorman bumbles.  Skorman rambles.  Skorman mumbles.  Skorman WHINES...CONSTANTLY.

Skorman is a more boring, less mellifluous, and far less eloquent version of another elitist know-it-all, former D-11 Board President John Gudvangen -- and whether you know who he is or not...THAT AIN'T A COMPLIMENT FOLKS.









Take another listen to Bore-man Skorman from a little while ago -- I guarantee you, it will be a long minute and a half.


Yaaawwwwnnnn.

I've been in Colorado Springs all my life.  I am telling you the truth when I say that I have had the opportunity to know Richard Skorman; he is NOT what we want or need for this beautiful city.

We would not become more prosperous under his limp leadership, or benefit from the change he envisions for us; we do not want or need Skorman apologizing to everyone for the city that we are, or changing us to be more in line with his own peculiar perfect picture.  

We will ALL be the sorry ones, and DEFINITELY REGRET IT if we actually make the mistake of putting that flim-flam man into our driver's seat.




Here's some food for thought:  I read yesterday that Skorman's wife, Patricia Seator, specializes in "Ecological Psychology." 

ECOLOGICAL PSYCHOLOGY, FOLKS!

I can just imagine what that "science" would entail:

Patient:  "Hey, Doc...when I look in the mirror, I see my reflection, but deep down inside, I feel like a yucca -- what should I do?"

Doc:  "Take a walk in the woods and call me in the morning; that'll be $200."

My animal-spirit totem is a spider, as you all know; I swear to you, Richard Skorman's is a SILVERFISH.  Eewwwwww...





I just re-posted all of my Skorman articles right now, in succession; re-read them folks...tell your friends, your neighbors, your casual acquaintances to vote...Vote...VOTE!

I believe that Steve Bach will win; I believe that Steve Bach should win.

But there's always a chance that the "Chicago Method" may have come into play in this election -- that is, "vote early, and vote often."  And who knows what kind of shenanigans we can expect with the I'm-not-your-black-slave city clerk Kathryn "Weezy" Young and her half-steppin' early-to-bed crew counting the ballots.

HONESTLY PEOPLE, DIDN'T YOU PREFER THE WHOLE BALLOT BOOTH AND LITTLE CURTAIN AND POKEY STYLUS THING A LOT BETTER THAN THIS MAIL-IN ELECTION BALDERDASH???  I SURE DO...DANGLING CHADS AND ALL.

One thing is for sure...I won't be getting off Skorman's back, regardless of the outcome of this election.  Which ever way it goes, Richard Skorman has become my male Jan Tanner -- congrats on that, buddy.

Jan Tanner,
with "a-s-s" on her chest

Unless you want Obama Springs; unless you want a born-into-wealth-and-hella-hella-wealthy supporter of the radical gay agenda; unless you want someone who is quietly sleeping with the developers he decries; unless you want a tree-hugging, leftist, cross-eyed silverfish to lead us into tomorrow...


! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! VOTE STEVE BACH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment